Our timeless crewneck sweater is made from 100% lambswool sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766) & is created in Leicester, England.
It's perfect for a crisp morning or just a bloody cold day.
Our lambswool yarn has small speckles of undyed yarn mixed into the dyed fibres giving it a super soft feel! It's also R.W.S Certified which means that mulesing the Lambs is completely prohibited!
This is an essential piece for all wardrobes as it can be worn for a smart occasion in the city or a casual day in the country.
Ivywake - Origin Grape Lambswool Sweater
Daniel is wearing a medium Origin Grape Lambswool Sweater. Our Lambswool sweater fit true to size, we have also matched all our pieces on size so if you are a medium in our shirt or t-shirt then the medium sweater will be perfect!
Fabric & Aftercare
- Made from 100% Lambswool - R.W.S Certified (Responsible Wool Standard)
- Machine washable on a cold gentle wool cycle
- Do not tumble dry | Dry flat
- Made in England
- Sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766)
- 100% R.W.S Certified Lambswool
- Super soft handle
- Contemporary slim fit design
- Breathable skin friendly natural fibre fabric
- Packaging - Reusable Organic Cotton Bag!