- Solid fabric environmentally friendly 78% recycled nylon (Econyl), 22% elastane
- Printed fabric with 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Stitched seamless and reversible into solid ocean blue
- Double lined for extra support, not padded
- Adjustable straps
- Ethically made – happy to tell you more!
XS: EU 34 / UK/AU 6 / US 2
S: EU 36 / UK/AU 8 / US 4
M: EU 38 / UK/AU 10 / US 6
L: EU 40 / UK/AU 12 / US 8
XL: EU 42 / UK/AU 14 / US 10
Lilja - Sustainable Swimwear Helena Onepiece
This swimsuit was designed by Noora Uusi-Ranta. Noora was snorkeling in Sri Lanka and swam across a gorgeously colourful fish that caught her eye. Once she got home, she happened to see a nature documentary that featured the same fish and just had to find out what it was called. The answer we all want to know now: emperor angelfish 🐠 The outcome: the most beautiful reversible one piece.