Our reusable cotton rounds are made from GOTS certified organic cotton & thread. They are made from cotton fleece, which is very soft and gentle on your skin. These are ideal for people with sensitive skin.
Each set includes 7 cotton rounds.
- Size: 6cm diameter
- Colour: Natural white
- Material: GOTS Certified cotton & thread
- Ethically made by an independent maker in Europe
- Wash up to 60°C whites
Why we use GOTS Certified Cotton:
The Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) is the worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
* At all stages through the processing organic fibre must to be clearly identified
* All chemical inputs (e.g. dyes, auxiliaries and process chemicals) must be evaluated and meeting basic requirements on toxicity and biodegradability/eliminability
* Prohibition of critical inputs such as toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde, aromatic solvents, functional nano particles, genetically modified organisms (GMO) and their enzymes
* Bleaches must be based on oxygen (no chlorine bleaching)
* Wet processing units must keep full records of the use of chemicals, energy, water consumption and waste water treatment, including the disposal of sludge. The waste water from all wet processing units must be treated in a functional waste water treatment plant.
* Packaging material must not contain PVC. Paper or cardboard used in packaging material, hang tags, swing tags etc. must be recycled or certified according to FSC or PEFC
Social criteria must be met by all processors and manufacturers. * Employment is freely chosen
* Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
* Working conditions are safe and hygienic
* Child labourmust not be used
* Living wages
* Working hours are not excessive
* No discrimination is practised
Goldrick -Organic Cotton Rounds | GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Fleece
Goldrick curates earth-friendly and functional goods from independent makers, including ourselves. Our main collection is our zero waste line of products, which aims to replace single use plastics in the everyday household.
Goldrick inspires people to see the beauty and purpose in nature.
Our planet needs our help - we have to use less and move away from single-use plastic and celebrate natural alternatives. It is estimated that we are producing over 300 million tons of plastic every year, 50% of which will only be used once. More than 8 million tons of plastic is dumped into our oceans every year. By choosing natural and reusable products you are reducing landfill waste and you are making a difference to our planet.
With your choice you are taking a stand against the devastating effects of a throw away culture.
Shipped in 3-5 business days UK.
Shipped in 5-7 business days Europe.
We hope that you will love our products as much as we do, however we do understand that you might change your mind or the item you ordered is not what you have expected. If so, please let us know within 3 days of receiving your order by emailing hello@zero-living